Compression stockings are specific hosiery designed to help avoid the incident of and protection against further development of venous disorders such as edema, phlebitis and thrombosis. These are elastic garments worn around the leg,
compressing the limb, exerting pressure against the legs, reducing the diameter of distended veins, and causing an increase in venous blood flow velocity and valve effectiveness. Compression therapy helps decrease venous pressure, prevents
venous stasis and impairments of venous walls, and relieves heavy and aching legs.
Compression stockings are beneficial for person:
- Who has tired and achy legs
- Who has swollen feet, ankles and legs
- Who has to stand or sit for extended period of time
- Who has mild, moderate or severe varicose veins
- Who is pregnant
Compression stockings are normally available in 3 different lengths:
- Knee high stocking
- Thigh high stocking
Compression stockings are normally available in 3 different pressure gradients:
- 15- 20 mmg
- 20-30 mmg
- 30-40 mmg
Major benefits of wearing Compression stockings are:
- They protect your legs from small scratches, abrasions on the trail.
- Compression technology has been proven to limit swelling especially in people who spend all day on their feet.
- Dirt collects on your sleeves and not on your legs.
- Warmth of the stocking allows you to wear shorts on those doubtful days when you'd reluctantly wear tights.
Braces or joint support are beneficial for those who:
Suffers from acute or chronic Musculoskeletal pain, sports injury, Arthritis and various other conditions
Different types of Braces
- Ankle Braces
- Knee Braces
- Wrist Braces
- Elbow Braces
And cervical pillows
So if you are looking for top compression stockings, Contact Rossland Wellness Care.